8.27.2008

the latest

it's been a couple of weeks, not much has been going on here. Brandan started school again on Monday and he has classes every weeknight except for Tuesdays and for the entire month of September he also has a weekend class from 8-5 Saturday and Sunday in addition to his already full time job and side projects so I guess we probably won't have anything too exciting going on until the semester is over. He also is driving up to Sun Valley today for work so he won't be home until 12 or 1 tonight which means he misses his first Wednesday night class. Anyways Brandan is crazy busy and I am not really doing anything but working. I did read the entire Twilight series a couple weeks ago, enjoyed it, obsessed over it for a couple weeks, now I'm kind of sick of it so I'm going to stop thinking about it all together until the movie comes out. hopefully I will like it again by then. Brandan and I love our new iPhones, recommend them to everyone. and I am itching to start a new craft but I have a couple more to finish before I start anything new. that's all that's going on in our world. the good news is that Brandan will only have to take 3 classes in the spring and then he should be set to graduate. I can't wait.

2 comments:

dan said...

nice update. keep us posted on the "crafts" ... what are you working on? got planned?

Janette said...

lots of knitting going on, quilting, i want to start sewing more.