9.14.2008

Can you spot Brandan and Janette in this picture?


Brandan and I went to the RC Willey Picnic tonight. It was lots of fun, hung out with some work people, and I won a $100 gas card to Chevron, which is awesome. I made some rainbow chip cupcakes for the event and I saw a lot of people eating them, we also didn't go home with any leftovers which I always take as a small compliment. I hate going to a potluck and the dish you take is untouched. Like everyone walking by is seeing something better than what you made...so just a bit of wisdom: you can't go wrong at a potluck with rainbow chip cupcakes.

3 comments:

dan said...

congrats on the big winnings! Looks like fun

dan said...

cupcakes sounds good. Once again you've put something I need into my head.

H & C said...

hehe. you two are so silly. totally found you two.