10.05.2008

kahootz


Brandan and I went out to a steakhouse in Meridian the other night called Kahootz. It was probably some of the best steak I have ever had and it wasn't too expensive either-for steak that is. It was about $20 per plate. I got the prime rib and Brandan got the top sirloin, I would recommend both. If you ever go there, save room and order the bread pudding too. It is enough for at least 4-6 to eat but it is good as leftovers too. Anyways it was super good. I give the place 5 stars and/or 2 thumbs up.
Other than that not too much has been going on. We went over to Anthony and Candice's this morning for brunch and to watch the morning session of conference. I made my cinnamon rolls and took them over and they had prepared some hashbrown casserole. It was super good. Their kids are cute. I even got Lauren to laugh a little.
I also realized that Christmas is less than 3 months away and I already have some great ideas for gifts this year. I wish I could post about them but it's a secret...I might be done shopping by Halloween though. That would be a first.

1 comments:

dan said...

you're good at boosting my appetite