11.13.2011

An Update of Sorts (you can thank Erin for her encouraging me to do this- haha!)

Haven't posted in over a year, which is really too bad because the last year has been very eventful. As you can see, we had a baby. This is Cohen. I am not planning on doing too many catch up posts, because let's be honest, it just wouldn't happen. So here's 10 pictures of him at varying times in his life thus far. But first, some answers to FAQ's you might be wondering. He was born on July 16 at 4:14 pm weighing in at a healthy 7 lb 13 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. We are absolutely in love with him. He has changed our lives in every way possible and we couldn't be happier, truly. He is almost 4 months old now and his smiling, babbling, laughing, rolling over, sleeping well at night, chewing on this fingers, and packing on the pounds. Why are you still reading this? Look at the pictures! Oh yeah, and sorry no hospital pics...I don't know where those are right now. Our file maintenance is a little disorganized at the moment.


Me and Cohen. He's about 1 1/2 months old in this pic. He's so scrawny in this pic!
Hanging out in his Sunday Best. The onesie is actually what he wore on his blessing day. Can you believe we didn't get a family pic on that day? I will forever kick myself over that one.
Playtime, but mostly just looking cute time.
A BSU fan and his daddy, ready for the game. Go Broncos! And getting chubbier. Love those cheeks.
Bored. What should we do mom?
Yay! Daddy! What's up bro?
This kid is a daddy's boy through and through. They are so cute together, I can hardly stand it and I am so lucky to be able to see them together every day. He lights up whenever daddy is around. I'm a little jeal' but Cohen's got a soft spot for me too so I can't complain too much.
I love this picture. Why? Who knows, just do.
Sleepy time in the bouncer.
I just took this pic and the next one the other day. He's hangin out in his new exersaucer in this one. So cute, right?
So that does it for this post. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

ethan said...

Nice pics!!! He is so cute and getting so big. I can't believe how big he is now.

dan said...

good thing I went and visited or it would be harder to believe you're a mom all the time now. nice pics!

Candice said...

Holy cute pictures batman! That little dude is so cute. You guys are great parents!

Kierstin said...

Yeah!! Cute baby! Do we have to wait another year for the next post?