5.12.2008

New Bed



I forgot to mention that at the Parking Lot Sale, my manager gave me an AMAZING deal on the floor model of our Celebrity Mattress by Tempurpedic. I had been eyeing this mattress for a while and Brandan and I talked about buying one a few times but it was still a little steep, even with an employee discount. So my manager finally gave me a deal I couldn't resist. The best news is it was only on the floor for about 2 weeks and the only reason they switched it out is because corporate wanted it displayed in a king suddenly, so it is practically brand new. It does take some time to adjust to the new mattress because it is totally different than "normal mattress technology" but I think it's going pretty well. I do feel more rested lately.
My schedule has changed a lot since I became a sales person which makes everything more difficult since I was kind of set in my routine. The thing that has suffered the most is our house. It is messier than ever. Good thing I have Wednesday off.
One more thing, my mom and I took a cooking class last week at Easy Cookin'. It was amazing. Jon Mortimer taught the class and I learned so much! He taught us how to make crepes, frittatas, bread pudding, and croissants and everything was absolutely delicious. I love to cook and can't wait to try some of his recipes on my own! I recommend cooking classes, they are fun.

0 comments: