5.04.2008

Parking Lot Sale

So yesterday was the Parking Lot Sale and my official first day as a salesperson at RC Willey. It went really well. I sold quite a bit of stuff. I did get a pretty bad sunburn on my arms though. By the end of the day everyone was calling me Lobster. After work, Brandan and I went out to dinner to celebrate my success at McGrath's Fish House. We ordered the steak and king crab dinner which was really good. After that we got home and watched some Lost and then Brandan had to go to work.

1 comments:

Grant and Katie + Audrie said...

Hey Janette! Yeah you guys have a blog! I miss keeping up with everyone so this will make it easier to see what you guys are up to. That's great about RC Willey's!!! We have someone to come see on the floor now! As you know Grant loves Willey's! :) Congrats and we will see you soon!