7.09.2008

a project finished (finally)


This is a quilt I made 3 years ago around the 4th of July and it was mostly done but I hadn't finished the binding so every year when I pull it out I strategically hide the side that isn't finished because it's mostly just for display anyways or for the occasional cold lap that never occurs in the middle of the summer. But anyways this year when I pulled it out I decided to cross it off my list and finish the binding. So here it is, 3 years later, a finished quilt. I started another quilt about 2 years ago that I need to finish quilting. It is queen size and is going to take forever. I have about 160 blocks left to quilt by hand so I figure if I do one every day, I might have it done by Christmas.

2 comments:

dan said...

cool. the stars give it a Dr. Seuss look.

H & C said...

i love the quilt! you are so talented.