11.30.2008

goodbye sales, hello display


yesterday was my last day as a salesperson at rc willey.  i decided it wasn't really my thing and applied for an in-house transfer to the display department.  i am going to be a decorator now.  i am pretty excited considering i no longer have to walk around bored all day on the sales floor and i won't have the stress or fluctuation of an all-commission sales job.
on a different note, brandan and i went and saw twilight last night. i thought it was good overall but super cheesy. i don't know what i was expecting, though. i guess all in all i liked the book better.
brandan and i spent thanksgiving with his family. it was a really good meal and a fun time with everyone. i made the rolls again and a blueberry pie. i didn't get any pics of the event so this is kind of a boring post. **Thanks Hailey for the picture tip!

5 comments:

ethan said...

Congrats on getting out of sales! I know that the day after my last day of sales was one of the best days of my life (though I would argue that my sales job sucked worse than yours). But yeah, I hope you have a fun time with the display work!

dan said...

yeah, hopefully it'll be more fun. thanks for the update

Erin said...

is your schedule going to change?

Janette said...

yeah i still have mondays off but tues-sat i work 6:30-3

H & C said...

i have the pic of everyone that kels took at thanksgiving. you can find it on facebook, and copy it to your computer. i'm glad you took brandan with you to twilight. it was good, but yeah, the book is better.