11.01.2008

pumpkins and halloween



Brandan and I carved pumpkins at Anthony and Candice's earlier this week. I think they all turned out really good. The boys carved theirs on Tuesday and Candice and I carved ours on Thursday which explains the 2 pictures. Brandan's is the one with the ghost coming out of it, Anthony's is the one with drill holes all over it, in the other picture mine is on the left and Candice's is on the right. Sadie also got to paint a pumpkin which I don't have a picture of but she was really cute. Anthony also busted out the cocoamotion Thursday night which officially kicked off hot cocoa season for me. I highly recommend the cocoamotion too, it makes the best cocoa ever.
(ps I stole the pics from the Family blog, thanks Candice!)

2 comments:

dan said...

way to hack up those pumpkins. never heard of cocoamotion; it's a brand of hot chocolate?

Janette said...

cocoamotion is a hot cocoa maker by mr. coffee. it looks like a coffee pot kind of but you pour water in it and hot cocoa mix and it heats it up and stirs it at the same time to the perfect temperature that won't burn your tongue. yum